Touch control technology in user interfaces is becoming more important as end-device users require unique and customizable interactive experiences.
Find out how you can use Freescale technology to convert your 8-bit MCU into a smart touch sensor. You'll learn how to enable MCUs with touch pads, sliders and rotary dials, as well as explore the technology that drives these and other interface options.
- Touch Sensing Overview
- Proximity Detection Method
- Electrode Design
- Application Use
What You'll Learn
- How to enable MCUs with touch pads, sliders and rotary dials
- Explore the technology that drives different interface options
- Identify applications that Touch Sensing Technology is opening up
- Learn experts’ tools and tips to get the most of your designs