Designing with Freescale Technology Days are instructor-led training courses created to enable embedded engineers to accelerate the development of innovative end–products utilizing Freescale technologies. This one-day technical training provides examples of the full range of Freescale’s micrcocontrolller offering with solutions for networking, industrial and consumer applications using Kinetis, QorIQ, Vybrid, and i.MX.
- Kinetis MCU Based Game Controller Powered by ARM® Cortex™-M0+ Processor (hands-on with Freedom development platform and MQX-Lite RTOS)
- Lunch – Partner Exhibition
- Partner Presentation "Make or Buy: Full Design vs. Module Based Solutions
- QorIQ: High-End Industrial and Networking Processing
- Kinetis - General Purpose and Application Specific ARM® Cortex™-M MCUs
- Break – Partner Exhibition
- i.MX/Vybrid: ARM® Cortex™- A Application Processors
- Freescale Roadmap
What You'll Learn
- Introduction to the Freescale Freedom Development Platform including CodeWarrior IDE and MQX-Lite RTOS
- Overview of Freescale ARM®-based microcontrollers incl fuding Kinetis, Vybrid, and i.MX families for consumer, networking, and general applications.
- Overview of the QorIQ processing platform for networking applications.