The Freescale MC34901 single CAN high-speed physical layer is a cost-effective solution designed for standard CAN high-speed applications and used to convert digital protocol information into analog CAN communication.
- Industry-specific product options are available
- The MC34901 supports long-length CAN node interconnects for industrial applications
- This high-speed CAN transceiver provides the physical interface between the CAN protocol controller of an MCU and the physical dual wires of the CAN bus
- Packaged in an 8-pin SOICN and offers excellent EMC and ESD performance without the need for external filter components
- Two devices versions are available, with and without CAN bus wake up