Freescale’s new development platform enables rapid prototyping and tool re-use starting at only $25 each.
The StarterTRAK series are specifically chosen automotive 16-bit or Qorivva 32-bit MCU products with rich feature-sets that address each of these market segments (Body and Security, Powertrain, and Safety & Chassis). Using StarterTRAK enables faster time to market and offers significant value at affordable prices.
- Optimized board design layout, including Freescale’s Open Source debug solution
- Small footprint
- Full I/O access
- Full headers for the processor
- Communication peripherals (CAN, LIN, SCI)
- Step-by-step quick start guide instructions
- Full board schematics and design files
- Evaluation licenses for CodeWarrior, RAppID initialization tools and other tools
- Software labs, code examples and necessary cables
StarterTRAK Products – starting at $99 USD
StarterTRAK USB Products – starting at $25 USD