Access Freescale's portfolio of embedded processing solutions from the convenience of your mobile device. Freescale Mobile and mobile apps present product data and other content in an easy-to-use format.
FTF 2015 Mobile App
Explore and interact with our FTF 2015 Mobile App during the event. Users can:
- View and manage their schedule
- Find a list of technical demos
- Receive live updates
- Collect contacts
- View maps
- Play the MyFTF Game and earn prizes
Compatibility: iOS 7.1.2 or later, Android 4.2.2 or later
Freescale Cross Check
Quickly find the right Freescale device filtering by features or typing in a competitor's part number to see the top four choices from Freescale. Get budgetary pricing for Freescale products to help easily analyze differences between components with similar features.
- MCU part numbers from Freescale competitors
- Product families include:
- All Freescale MCUs
- i.MX Application Processors
- QoriQ Processors
- Automotive MCUs
- RF Power and Small Signal
Compatibility: iOS 5 or later and Android 4.0 or later
Language: English, Chinese and Japanese
Executes a variety of RF based calculations and conversions for design and analysis and includes an RF key term glossary.
- Performs calculations including:
- PCB microstrip impedance
- DC-to-RF conversion efficiency
- Cascaded noise figure analysis of multi-stage RF designs
- Performs conversions including:
- dBm-to-watts and watts-to-dBm
- Common length conversions
- Polar-to-rectangular and rectangular-to-polar impedance transformations
Compatibility: iOS 4.2.5 and Android 2.2+ OS
Visualize fusion results. Compatible with fusion library template programs, MEMS and magnetic sensors, Freescale's ARM® Cortex M0+, M4 and M4F portfolio, and a variety of Freedom-compatible development boards.
Compatibility: Windows 7 or later and Android 3.0 or later
Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, iPod Touch, and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.