Now is an exciting time for engineers. New legislation concerning green house gas emissions and vehicle safety, along with consumer demand for connected vehicles, is driving automotive electronic systems to the next level. At the same time mobility for the global masses is a substantial accelerator for the growth of the auto market.
As a leading global supplier of semiconductors for the automotive industry and the official automotive semiconductor supplier to NASCAR, Freescale is at the forefront in developing solutions that will be critical for improving energy efficiency in advanced automotive control and system automation. Interact with automotive leaders face to face and learn about the latest solutions for infotainment and instrument cluster, powertrain, chassis and safety, advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS), and body and in-vehicle networking applications.
Discover system solutions, leverage our functional safety strengths, and optimize designs for better performance and reduce design costs to get to market faster. Explore trends and the next generation of challenges to stay ahead of the competition and experience Freescale’s robust reliable performance.
- Overview of FreeMASTER and RAppID Bootloader
- Optimizing Qorivva MCUs and Configuration for Maximum Performance
- Increase Automotive Safety with 77/79 GHz Radar Solutions for ADAS Applications
- Simplify Motor Control Development with Freescale S12 MagniV Mixed-Signal MCUs
- Design an Intelligent Distributed Control System with S12 MagniV Mixed-Signal MCUs
View Session Catalog»