The Freescale Freedom development boards are small, low-power, cost-effective evaluation and development platforms perfect for quick application prototyping and demonstration of Kinetis MCU families and Freescale sensors. These evaluation boards offer an easy-to-use mass-storage device mode flash programmer, a virtual serial port and classic programming and run-control capabilities.
- Low–cost (<$20 USD MSRP)
- Designed in an industry-standard compact form factor
- Easy access to the MCU I/O pins
- Integrated open-standard serial and debug interface (OpenSDA)
- Compatible with a rich-set of third-party expansion boards
It's easy to get started. Simply choose your preferred Freescale Freedom development board, select compatible software, connect with the community, and go. You can even add features and functionality to your designs with additional open-source boards that are also form-factor compatible with the Arduino™ R3 pin layout. Look for the section on our tool summary pages for more information.
Freescale Freedom Development Boards
- ARM® mbed™ Enabled
- MCU boards
- Kinetis E series MCUs
- Kinetis L series MCUs
- Kinetis K series MCUs
- Analog and Power Management