Sensor fusion is a process by which data from several different sensors are "fused" to compute something more than could be determined by any one sensor alone. An example is computing the orientation of a device in three-dimensional space. That data might then be used to alter the perspective presented by a 3D GUI or game.
Freescale Sensor Fusion Library for Kinetis MCUs
- Easy to use software library for development of best in class sensor fusion applications
- Based on CodeWarrior
- Pre-built fusion templates for a variety of Freescale Freedom boards
- Full documentation and online training materials
- Freescale's award winning magnetic hard/soft iron compensation, along with support for 3-, 6- and 9-axis fusion options, programmable sampling, fusion rates, frame of reference, etc.
- XSFLK_DS: Freescale Sensor Fusion Library for Kinetis Data Sheet
Experiment with sensor fusion options before you begin software development
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.